NETWORKING NIGHT FOR TALENT, RECRUITMENT AND SALES PROS- January 16, 2019
Date: Jan 16, 2019 5:30 pm to Jan 16, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: 1915 Yonge Street @ Davisville
Venue: Kramer's Bar & Grill
Contact info: Members; Innovate Work Toronto - Shaping the Future of Work
GTA-based Sales, Business Development, and Talent professionals will come together for a fun night of networking and talks from sales experts and business leaders.
Looking to connect with peers and influencers? Want to learn best practices on how to advance your sales or recruitment career? Join us for Sales & Talent TO!
EARLY BIRD RATE: $15 (includes drink token)
AT-THE-DOOR: $25 (includes drink token)
What to expect:
– You'll hear what leaders and workplace innovators are doing in 2019 to improve sales and talent initiatives
– Innovative approaches to how companies are disrupting current practices and adding high-value to the sales-focused community
– You'll get to network and build connections
5:30 – 6:30 – Registration & Networking
6:30 – 6:40 – Event Introduction – Tibor Shanto and Bill Banham
6:40 – 7:10 – Sales Prospecting Strategies with Tibor Shanto
7:10 – 8:30 – Networking
A big thank you to our partners and sponsors for helping support Sales & Talent Toronto:
* SalesandTalent.com - Organizing Sponsor - Providing insights into workplace trends and how the sales and talent professions are advancing.
* Renbor Sales Solutions Inc - Organizing Sponsor - Works with B2B sales organizations focused on improving and increasing their sales effectiveness in delivering consistent and predictable revenue growth.
* HRGazette.com - Media Partner - Latest HR Technology, Talent, Performance, Learning, Leadership news, reviews and podcasts.
Funding Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs in Canada
Date: Jan 26, 2019 2:00 pm to Jan 26, 2019 3:00 pm
Location: Suite 200, Toronto, ON, M4S 3E6
Venue: 1920 Yonge St
Contact info: A.S Business Center
Did you know that there are multiple programs and funds available for female entrepreneurs?
A.S Business Center is partnering with The Smart Woman to enhance women entrepreneurs access to finances.
Join us for an info session on Saturday, January 26th, to learn about the different funds and programs that are available to help you turn your idea into business and expand your business activity.
Credit score must be 680+ (ideally 710+) with Equifax
Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizenship
Rental Demolition Application Submitted to City of Toronto
The demolition would facilitate the redevelopment of the site; incorporating 270 new residential units within a 24-storey tower. The existing 267 unit, 18-storey apartment building would be retained.
If the application is approved by the City, you will eventually need to move from your home. You will likely be offered a replacement rental unit in the new development at similar rent.
The next notice that you will receive regarding this application will invite you to attend a tenant consultation meeting, where you can learn more about the development proposal and your rights as a tenant.
What you need to know:
Your rights and responsibilities:
What happens now?